Interested in becoming a partner?
Use the power of running to make a difference in the life of a girl: become a SoleMate! You’ll be able to achieve your personal dream of running a 5k, half or full marathon, while making a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of girls across Champaign county.
SoleMates is the charity running program of Girls on the Run Champaign County. Committed SoleMates (female and male) pursue individual athletic goals while raising money for Girls on the Run Champaign County to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident. The cost to be is SoleMate is $26- a $ for every mile in a marathon! This helps cover administrative cost. SoleMates agree to raise a minimum of $300 for Girls on the Run of Champaign County.
1. Register for an event of your choice.
3. Set up your fundraising page with the link provided in your confirmation email.
4. Tell your family and friends about supporting GOTR!
5. Train for your event!
1. SoleMates Welcome Packet, including a SoleMates Technical Shirt
2. Your own easy online fundraising page.
3. Fun incentive prizes that are awarded as you reach and surpass your minimum.
4. Support while training from Girls on the Run of Champaign County.